Roughly 54 million Americans have arthritis — and the joint pain, stiffness and reduced range of motion the condition causes. If you’re looking for a natural way to address these symptoms, you’ll find lots of reasons to consider CBD oil.
Toughing It Out Isn't A Long-Term Strategy
Arthritis symptoms won’t disappear on their own, unfortunately. Not only can they start out severe, they tend to get worse over time. In addition to joint pain and stiffness, many people report:
- Loss of flexibility
- Tenderness in the joint
- Swelling around the joint
- A grating sensation when moving it
- Bone spurs
These challenges add up. As we get older, they can:
- make it hard, or even impossible, to work out or play sports
- turn into chronic pain
- lead to a less-active life
- make daily tasks difficult
- damage the nerves inside your joints
- contribute to anxiety and depression
- create trouble sleeping
Benefits of CBD For Relieving Joint Pain and Arthritis
Researchers cite promising findings for including CBD products into the treatment for joint pain. Potential benefits include:
- less joint inflammation
- protection for nerves inside the joint
- reduced pain in the sore area of the body
- reduced perception of pain by the central nervous system
These benefits are impactful for those suffering from osteoarthritis (the most common form of arthritis) as well as from rheumatoid arthritis (also known as RA).
These same benefits can help you manage your arthritis in other ways, allowing you to:
- keep moving, thanks to less pain and inflammation
- maintain a healthy weight
- You can take additional natural steps that may help.
- eat plenty of fruits and vegetables, which may reduce inflammation
- create or keep good sleep habits
How Does CBD Oil Help Joint Pain and Inflammation?
I could go on and on about this, but I’ll keep it to the level of general interest. CBD has an impact on the body’s endocannabinoid system, where memory, stress, mood, energy, inflammation and pain are regulated. More specifically, it helps us make more cannabinoids…leading to improvement in the way the body responds to inflammation and pain. CBD can also help with anxiety, which often hits us along with pain.
Feel Like Yourself Again
Putting CBD gel on the place that hurts might be a real game-changer for you – letting you get back to the activities you love, improve your daily outlook and mood, and help you feel like yourself again.
I served as a U.S. Navy SEAL for a decade and I can assure you that all these things are vitally important to living the life you deserve. Try everything you can to feel better, including CBD. I encourage you to take the next step today.
Talk To Your Doctor About Using CBD
Let your arthritis doctor know you’re considering CBD for your condition, just as you’d discuss any other supplement. You’ll find out whether CBD could interact with any medications you take or impact a chronic condition.
And once you get the go-ahead, look into our CBD Topicals for Pain Relieving Roll Ons, Lotions and more.