If you have insomnia — interrupted sleep, a hard time falling asleep, or completely sleepless nights — odds are you really crave a good night’s sleep. And no wonder. Good sleep is closely connected to good health, affecting the ways we live, think and function. It is as important to your quality of life as the air you breathe and what you eat. CBD oil could make a real difference for you.
INSOMNIA IMPACTS MILLIONS
An estimated 50 to 70 million Americans of all ages and socioeconomic classes, men and women, experience sleep problems. There are many causes of insomnia, including:
- anxiety, PTSD and depression
- physical conditions like chronic pain and restless leg syndrome
- caffeine, especially if you have it late in the day
- an uncomfortable bed
- loud noises while you’re trying to sleep
- medication, which can disrupt your sleep-wake cycle
Athletic, mental, and physical performance are all impacted by our quality of sleep
How Does CBD Help Improve Sleep
Science doesn’t yet know everything about how cannabinoids like CBD work. But here’s the latest thinking on its potential benefits:
- Cannabinoids, including CBD, interact with the endocannabinoid system, which helps your body maintain a state of balance and stability
- CBD can help treat causes of sleeplessness; chronic pain, anxiety, and insomnia
- CBD does not cause psychoactive effects (meaning there’s no “high”)
- CBD does not have the side effects common to prescription medications
In addition, CBD products may help address the impacts of poor sleep and insomnia, including:
- excessive daytime sleepiness
- worrying about getting and staying asleep
Proper preparation prevents piss poor performance: GET YOUR SLEEP
TAKE THE NEXT STEP TO BETTER NIGHTS — AND DAYS with CBD
We urge you to talk to your doctor about CBD, just like you would before taking supplements or any kind of medication.
Keep in mind, looking for help isn’t a sign of weakness. It’s proof that you respect yourself and have the courage to seek answers and improvements in your life. As a veteran of the special operations community I know this to be a core principle of a strong human being and being able to effectively address any issue requires brutal honesty with yourself and others.
Don’t give up on getting better sleep. CBD comes in many forms and concentrations, so it may take a little trial and error to find what works for you. We highly recommend our higher strength CBD products for sleep problems such as the Mother of all Hemp gels and Maximum Strength oils.
You may not even remember what it’s like to sleep well often…to be able to count on feeling good and being ready to get out of bed and meet the day’s challenges and savor its rewards. So keep trying until you get that back.
Your sleep will define your day, it is the time your body and mind recover. Ensure your rest with Easy Day Hemp.